Model 802 Low Voltage Track Lighting
Price: $43.50100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Contemporary square low voltage track fixture with domed mesh back vent.
- The supplied clear glass lens can be replaced with one lens accessory such as a colored dichroic lens, UV filter lens, frosted lens, etc.
- Track head extensions are available if longer than standard drops are required.
- Equipped with electronic transformer, and is dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer.
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming.
- Premier series low voltage track head for use with W.A.C. brand H, L, J & J2 series track systems.
- Available in Black, Brushed Nickel and White.
Material(s): Aluminum, Metal, Polycarbonate
Dimensions: 3.1" L X 2.3" W x 6" H
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Bulbs: 1 x 50W 12V MR16 Halogen bulb (not included) or 1 x 75W 12V MR16 Halogen bulb (not included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): LHT-802-BK LHT-802-BN LHT-802-WT HHT-802-BK HHT-802-BN HHT-802-WT JHT-802-BK JHT-802-BN JHT-802-WT
What is the difference between WAC HT-802 and WAC HHT802? Do they fit different types of track?
What's the size of the transformer that connects to the track? Trying to determine how many fixtures can be placed on a 4' track without looking overly crowded. Thanks.
I need this fixture to work on a two circuit track. Do they make such a thing? I bought a bunch of these fixtures. They work on two circuit track but only on one of the circuits. I need to be able to switch them around.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match