3 Inch Preminum Low Voltage Basic Baffle Trim - 25° Adjustment from Vertical - HR-D324
Price: $34.50100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
By WAC Lighting.
Open baffle trim used to prevent high and low angle aperture glare. For use with HR-300 series low voltage downlight housings. Center lamp holder allows the lamp to be tilted to 25° from nadir.
- Basic baffle, 25° adjustment from vertical
- Accommodates most LED MR16 or Halogen MR16 lamps
- Die-cast aluminum construction with heavy gauge retention clips secure lens firmly to lamp
- Abrasion resistant powder coat paint or plated metal finish
- Variety of decorative and performance trim options
- Smooth and continuous ELV or MLV dimming depending on transformer (sold separately)
- Compatible with HR-300series low voltage downlight housings (sold separately)
- Clear lens included
- UL Listed. Suitable for Damp Locations.
- Trim : 4.5"
- Aperture: 2.625"
- Reveal: 0.25"
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
- Bulb requirements vary by housing
- 1 X 50W max 12V MR16
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
3 Inch Electronic Non-IC Remodel Housing - HR-301EPrice: $58.00
3 Inch Magnetic Non-IC Remodel Housing - 301MPrice: $61.50
3 Inch Magnetic Non-IC New Construction Housing - 302MPrice: $67.00
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match