Monorail Power Supplies
- Solorail™ 12V 150W Electronic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $152.50+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 150W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $234.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 250W Electronic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $198.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 300W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $378.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 600W Magnetic Dual Tap Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $558.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 24V 300W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $378.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 24V 600W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $558.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ Single Power FeedPrice: $63.00
- Solorail™ Dual Power FeedPrice: $88.50+ Free Shipping
Monorail Power SuppliesOur monorail lights are powered by low voltage transformers. All low voltage power is subject to a condition called voltage drop, which limits the distance power can travel. There are various factors that influence the distance that can be achieved before voltage drop becomes an issue, including, among others, the gauge of wire used, the wattage of the transformer, the type of transformer (electronic or magenetic) and the load being drawn from the transformer. The two tables displayed here are meant to provide a guideline concerning voltage drop as it relates to the W.A.C. monorail system. These data are based on a full load to the end of the monorail. The first table covers surface-mounted transformers and indicates the length of rail that can be connected to the respective surface-mounted transformer; please note that the point of connection of the transformer to the rail can occur at any point along the length of the rail. The second table covers remote transformers, and indicates the allowable distance from the transformer to the remote power feed, using various gauges of wire, and the length or rail that can be connected to the remote power feed (again, the remote power feed can be connected at any point along the length of rail).
|Surface Mount Transformers|
|Model Number||Volts||Watts||Type||Rail Run Length (Feet)|
|LM-EN12-600M||12V||(2) 300W||Magnetic||(2) 40'|
|Remote Transformers - to power feed point|
|Model Number||Volts||Watts||Type||Wire Guages/Max Distance (feet)||Rail Run Length (Feet)|
|SRT-500M-12V*||12V||(2) 250W||Magnetic||9'||10'||25'||40'||60'||100'||(2) 40'|
|SRT-600M-12V*||12V||(2) 300W||Magnetic||9'||10'||25'||40'||60'||100'||(2) 40'|
|SRT-1000M-12V*||12V||(4) 250W||Magnetic||9'||10'||25'||40'||60'||100'||(4) 40'|
|SRT-1000M-24V*||24V||(2) 500W||Magnetic||9'||10'||25'||40'||60'||100'||(2) 40'|
* Transformers with boost tap option increases voltage by approximately 10%.
Remote transformer data based on a full load with 5% maximum voltage drop. Surface mount data based on full load to end of rail.