Design by Franco Albini, Franca Helg, Antonio Piva and Marco Albini, 1969.
Pendant light for diffused and direct illumination. The jointed arm detail allows for adjusting the shade position. The arm can be fully extended and also rotated at the base of the canopy.
Opal white blown glass diffuser with polished chrome metal detailing and canopy. The height of the pendant can be adjusted by increasing the size of the loop in the wire, or by field cutting.
Material(s): Blown Glass, Metal
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT
Bulbs: 1 X 150W 120V E26 (medium base) A21 incandescent lamp (not included)
Listing: CUL, UL, ETL
Architect and designer, Franca Helg (1920-1989) graduated from the Faculty of Architecture of the Milan Polytechnic in 1945. Her professional activities encompassed the entire range of design, including furniture, objects and lighting. Winner of the Compasso d'Oro award in 1964.See other lights/products from Franca Helg
Franco Albini was born in Robbiate, a small town near Como Italy. He is often considered to be the most important of the Italian neo-rationalist designers. He studied architecture at the Milan Polytechnic, graduating in 1929. His work helped herald in a wave of furniture design that successfully combined new forms of modernism with a more traditional artisanship. His work, both in architecture and design, displays a commitment to rigorous craftsmanship and elegance built on a minimalist aesthetic, unencumbered by extraneous ornamentation. Albini started out working in the studio of Gio Ponti. Opening his own studio in 1930. Recipient of three Compasso d'Oro awards.See other lights/products from Franco Albini
Architect and designer, Antonio Piva graduated from the University of Architectural Institute of Venice in 1962 and in the same year, entered the studio of Franco Albini. His works have ranged from designer, architect, columnist, lecturer, professor of Architectural Composition and has done work with UNESCO.See other lights/products from Antonio Piva
Architect and designer, Marco Albini graduated from the Faculty of Architecture of the Milan Polytechnic in 1965, the same year he started work in his father's, Franco Albini, studio. His works range from designer, to author, to professor.See other lights/products from Marco Albini
We are pleased to offer the entire collection of Nemo Italianaluce table lamps, floor lamps and sconces. Nemo Italianaluce's head office is in Rovellasca near Milan. It produces lamps designed to illuminate all types of spaces, designed by some of the most well-know architects and designers, such as Vico Magistretti, Carlo Forcolini, Piero Lissoni, Jehs & Laub, Stefano Marcato, Mario Barbaglia and Marco Colombo.
The Nemo Italianaluce products are designed in such a way as to highlight their architectural features and optimize the visual and psychological comfort of both domestic and working environments. The main features of the engineering process are quality control, high safety standards and the use of appropriate light sources that maximize the electrical and electronic component's life and allow significant energy savings.
35% of NEMO ITALIANALUCE products are sold in Italy, while the remaining 65% are produced for export. All models are designed to comply with Italian safety standards and several are also certified according to German, USA and Canadian safety standards.
Free Shipping. Price Guarantee. Easy Returns. It's good to shop at YLighting.
At YLighting, we are so confident that the AS41C Pendant Light will make you happy that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and our 100% Price Guarantee. What's more, we also offer Free Shipping on orders over $75 .