Luna Ceiling Wall Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Federico De Majo.By Nemo Italianaluce.
Designer Frederico de Majo, when it comes to his designs, focuses on traditional lines. The simple, clean Luna Ceiling Wall Light provides widespread, diffused light and is ideal for providing general illumination in halls, meeting rooms, corridors, bathrooms, and shops. Offered with a silver-grey finished steel structure, a crystal edge, and an opal white blown-glass diffuser. Suitable for damp locations.
Luna is available in three sizes and with fluorescent or incandescent lamping. Shown wall mounted.
Material(s): Glass, Metal
- Small: 12.5"D X 5"H/extension
- Medium: 15.75"D X 5"H/extension
- Large: 19.75"D X 5"H/extension
Lamp Type: CFL, INCANDESCENT
- Small Incandescent: 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamp (not included)
- Small Fluorescent: 1 X 13W 120V GX24q-1 base compact fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Medium Incandescent: 2 X 75W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamps (not included)
- Medium Fluorescent: 2 X 13W 120V GX24q-1 base compact fluorescent lamps (not included)
- Large Incandescent: 2 X 75W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamps (not included)
- Large Fluorescent: 2 X 13W 120V GX24q-1 base compact fluorescent lamps (not included)
Listing: DAMP LOCATION, CUL, UL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): LLN-EDW-31 LLN-PDW-31 LLN-EDW-32 LLN-PDW-32 LLN-EDW-33 LLN-PDW-33
We are pleased to offer the entire collection of NEMO Italianaluce table lamps, floor lamps and sconces. NEMO Italianaluce's head office is in Rovellasca near Milan. It produces lamps designed to illuminate all types of spaces, designed by some of the most well-know architects and designers, such as Vico Magistretti, Carlo Forcolini, Piero Lissoni, Jehs & Laub, Stefano Marcato, Mario Barbaglia and Marco Colombo.
The NEMO Italianaluce products are designed in such a way as to highlight their architectural features and optimize the visual and psychological comfort of both domestic and working environments. The main features of the engineering process are quality control, high safety standards and the use of appropriate light sources that maximize the electrical and electronic component's life and allow significant energy savings.
35% of NEMO ITALIANALUCE products are sold in Italy, while the remaining 65% are produced for export. All models are designed to comply with Italian safety standards and several are also certified according to German, USA and Canadian safety standards.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match