Delicate, airy compositions of luminous glass globe clusters that explore the beauty of material and form.
- Jumbo 29 Bubble ChandelierPrice: $6,800.00+ Free Shipping
- Jumbo 36 Bubble ChandelierPrice: $7,500.00+ Free Shipping
- Large Bubble ChandelierPrice: $2,700.00+ Free Shipping
- New Long Bubble ChandelierPrice: $15,000.00+ Free Shipping
- Original Bubble ChandelierPrice: $1,800.00+ Free Shipping
- Pendant Bubble ChandelierPrice: $3,600.00+ Free Shipping
- Tall Bubble ChandelierPrice: $10,500.00+ Free Shipping
- X Large Bubble ChandelierPrice: $3,400.00+ Free Shipping
- X Tall Bubble ChandelierPrice: $13,600.00+ Free Shipping
PELLE are designers Jean Pelle and Oliver Pelle who met and studied at the Yale School of architecture. They create lighting, furniture, products and architecture. Their inspiration comes from observing and re-imagining the possibilities of objects and spaces around them.
From delicate glass light fixtures that seem like magnified bubble clusters to handmade glycerine soaps that resemble colorful gemstones, to furniture pieces that double as sculptural object, Jeon and Oliver Pelle's approach to design is a constant exchange of ideas informed by their architectural background and their multidisciplinary practice. Ultimately, their work is about a search for a unique beauty that lies within the materials and forms they find in their process.
Their studio is located in Red Hook, a small but vibrant and creative waterfront community in Brooklyn, New York.
Jean Pelle began her own design studio in 2008 with a line of decorative wood candle holders that were...
View this Designer's Products