Cultivating experimentation and encouraging craftsmanship.
- Acquatinta Pendant LightPrice: $780.00+ Free Shipping
- Acquaparete Wall LightPrice: $680.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Table LampPrice: $990.00+ Free Shipping
- Acquamiki Pendant LightPrice: $580.00+ Free Shipping
- Fata Table LampPrice: $1,350.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo 15 Suspension LampPrice: $620.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo Wall SconcePrice: $640.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Floor LampPrice: $2,120.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Pendant LightPrice: $1,080.00+ Free Shipping
- Bonne Nuit Pendant LightPrice: $670.00+ Free Shipping
- Bonne Nuit Table LampPrice: $840.00+ Free Shipping
- Fatina Table LampPrice: $550.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo 28 Suspension LampPrice: $760.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Wall LightPrice: $1,200.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo 44 Suspension LampPrice: $1,480.00+ Free Shipping
- Giona Suspension LampPrice: $4,400.00+ Free Shipping
After the criticisms and confirmations, the exaltation of design and the conclusion of Memphis, Michele De Lucchi founded Produzione Privata, taking up the urge for change that was in the air at the turn of the 90's.
Aware of the gap that had been created between design and production, he set out to rediscover the role of the architect as an intellectual who conceives and fulfills his projects with a more responsible approach to the quality and beauty of things.
What had started as a small-scale craft-oriented production of experimental projects traced by his pencil very soon proved to be an opportunity to make objects using technologies on the margins of industrial production, but treated within the logic of series.
Alberto Nason was born in Venice, 1972, and following experience at the "Option One" design...
View this Designer's Products