Produzione Privata Sale: Save 15% through March 31.
Cultivating experimentation and encouraging craftsmanship.
- Sale Acquatinta Pendant LightNow: $663.00Compare: $780.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Acquaparete Wall LightNow: $578.00Compare: $680.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Belle Soiree Table LampNow: $841.50Compare: $990.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Acquamiki Pendant LightNow: $493.00Compare: $580.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Fata Table LampNow: $1,147.50Compare: $1,350.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Perseo 15 Suspension LampNow: $527.00Compare: $620.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Perseo Wall SconceNow: $544.00Compare: $640.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Belle Soiree Floor LampNow: $1,802.00Compare: $2,120.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Belle Soiree Pendant LightNow: $918.00Compare: $1,080.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Bonne Nuit Pendant LightNow: $569.50Compare: $670.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Bonne Nuit Table LampNow: $714.00Compare: $840.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Fatina Table LampNow: $467.50Compare: $550.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Perseo 28 Suspension LampNow: $646.00Compare: $760.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Belle Soiree Wall LightNow: $1,020.00Compare: $1,200.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Perseo 44 Suspension LampNow: $1,258.00Compare: $1,480.00+ Free Shipping
- Sale Giona Suspension LampNow: $3,740.00Compare: $4,400.00+ Free Shipping
After the criticisms and confirmations, the exaltation of design and the conclusion of Memphis, Michele De Lucchi founded Produzione Privata, taking up the urge for change that was in the air at the turn of the 90's.
Aware of the gap that had been created between design and production, he set out to rediscover the role of the architect as an intellectual who conceives and fulfills his projects with a more responsible approach to the quality and beauty of things.
What had started as a small-scale craft-oriented production of experimental projects traced by his pencil very soon proved to be an opportunity to make objects using technologies on the margins of industrial production, but treated within the logic of series.
Alberto Nason was born in Venice, 1972, and following experience at the "Option One" design...
View this Designer's Products