Lighting designs emphasized by artisan techniques, minimal machinery and innate character of materials.
- Acquatinta Pendant Light$780.00+ Free Shipping
- Acquaparete Wall Light$680.00+ Free Shipping
- Acquamiki Pendant Light$580.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Table Lamp$990.00+ Free Shipping
- Bonne Nuit Pendant Light$670.00+ Free Shipping
- Fata Table Lamp$1,350.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo Wall Sconce$640.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo 15 Suspension Lamp$620.00+ Free Shipping
- Bonne Nuit Table Lamp$840.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Floor Lamp$2,120.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Pendant Light$1,080.00+ Free Shipping
- Fatina Table Lamp$550.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo 28 Suspension Lamp$760.00+ Free Shipping
- Belle Soiree Wall Light$1,200.00+ Free Shipping
- Perseo 44 Suspension Lamp$1,480.00+ Free Shipping
- Giona Suspension Lamp$4,400.00+ Free Shipping
Michele De Lucchi and Sibylle Kricherer founded Produzione Privata in 1990 in order to design products to thrive within a contemporary society. Produzione Privata designs products using basic tools and talents: the hands and mind. The creation of the products finds its expression and refinement in numerous pencil drawings, water-colors and studies. Produzione Privata products are made with the aid of skilled craftsmen giving prestige to developing concepts unattained by the industrial logic.
Alberto Nason was born in Venice, 1972, and following experience at the "Option One" design...
View this Designer's Products