NON-IC Frame-In Kit for Five Inch Line Voltage Recessed Trims
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
NON-IC New Construction Frame-In Kit for use with Five Inch Line Voltage Recessed Trims.
- NON-IC housing, 3" clearance on all sides must be maintained when insulation is present.
- Frame-In Kit style housing allows for the use of higher wattag lamps and deep reflector trims.
- Order RGK gasket kit (sold separately) to ensure airtight installation.
- Junction box is accessible from above or below the ceiling.
- Supplied with eight standard knockouts and four integral non-metallic sheathed cable clamps.
- Supplied with hanger bars adjustable to 25".
- Hanger bars have score lines and can be cut to accommodate 12" joist spans.
- UL listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Suitable for damp locations.
UL Listed for through branch circuit wiring. For use with the pictured recessed trims only.
Material(s): 20 Gauge Steel
Dimensions: 15" L X 3.6" H with 5.25" cutout
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Listing: UL, CUL, DAMP LOCATION
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
WAC Lighting. We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match