IC Shallow New Construction Housing for Six Inch Line Voltage Recessed Trims
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
IC New Construction Shallow Airtight Ready Housing for use with Six Inch Recessed Trims. Small sized housing is compact enough to fit in 2x6 joist installations, allowing these to be used in "shallow" applications such as 2-story houses or where attic space is used for storage.
- IC rated housing, suitable for direct contact with insulation.
- Shallow housing ideal for use in 2" x 6" joist installations.
- Air-tight when used with the option RGK gasket kit (sold separately).
- UL listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Four knockouts and four Romex® style wiring connectors provided for ease of installation.
- Exact wattage and lamp choice are dependant on trim selection.
Material(s): 24 Gauge Steel
Dimensions: 15" L X 5.6" H X 8.1" W with 6.8" cutout
Lamp Type: HALOGEN, INCANDESCENT
Listing: UL, CUL, DAMP LOCATION
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match