Cube 17 LED Indoor Outdoor Lamp
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Smart & Green.
Cordless and rechargeable, waterproof, durable, the energy efficient Smart & Green Cube 17 LED Indoor Outdoor Lamp diffuses a pleasant light that can add a new decorative dimension to your space. Perfect for brightening up backyard barbecues and setting a romantic atmosphere poolside or on the water; it is designed to thrive in bad weather and has a guaranteed high resistance to water. Is also portable and easy to move indoors, on a balcony or anywhere else you might like. With its handle and magnet, you will always find a way to use it.
- Durable, cordless, and rechargeable (ships with charging station)
- Waterproof (can be immersed in up to 6 feet of water)
- Transitions between six colors: blue, green, orange, pink, turquoise, and white
- Three intensities of white light, plus a candle flickering effect
- Up to 10 hours in a single charge
- Made with impact-resistant polyethylene
- LED Bulb with 52 LEDS
- Lifetime exceeding 50,000 hours
- Optional remote control unit (sold separately)
- Uses the Bulb lighting system.
Note: One Pebble Remote Control can control up to 100 Smart & Green lamps.
- 17"L X 17"W X 17"H
- Weight: 13 pounds
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 1 X 1W rechargeable bulb LED module, 52 LEDs (included)
Listing: WET LOCATION
Smart & Green
Smart & Green designs combine form and functionality - their eco-friendly lights provide solutions for anyone looking to reduce electrical consumption and carbon footprints while improving the look and feel of their working and living environments. The French company, born in 2009, specializes in waterproof, wireless, rechargable lanterns that are perfect for brightening up backyard spaces or setting a romantic poolside atmosphere.
What is the size of the charging unit, please? Can the lamp be kept connected to the charging unit, so as to be permanently used indoors? Thanks.
how do you charge it? If I buy 15 of these for landscape lighting and wanted to leave them outside throughout my yard will they be easily charged everyday OR do I have to run extension cords to them or pick them up each day and bring them in to charge?
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match