Luna Table Lamp
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by Carlo Zerbaro and Alessandro Trentin, 2003.
Suspended like the moon in the sky the Luna Table Lamp from &'Costa will add a touch of the night to your home. Luna's handmade cylindrical shade is made of a metal mesh and hung from a stainless steel rod on a stainless steel base. Great alone or paired with another fixture in the Luna family.
Material(s): Steel, Metal
Dimensions: 7.87"L X 31.5"H
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT, COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL, FLUORESCENT
Bulbs: 1 X 40W 120V E12 (candelabra base) incandescent lamp (included) OR 1 X 11W 120V E12 (candelabra base) compact fluorescent lamp (not included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
"I hardy see any difference in styling a lamp, a chair, a catalogue, an interior architecture. All is design."
Carlo Zerbaro, designer, an experience starting from a family operating in hydro-electric engineering field. With such projecting background he starts his way towards communication research in design: he studies architecture attending various stages at Biennale Venezia. In the mid of the 70ies he approaches photography and starts his designer activity in 1981 cooperating with different furniture firms. He founds MASTROCILIEGIA Studio involved in industrial design and communication consultancy.
In 2000 he founds &'COSTA, lighting company. With the aim of introducing advanced design in lighting he renews his management skill. With the help of young artists designers and skilled technicians he builds up a "factory" where experience and creativity melt together in order to produce and distribute his own idea of "lighting expression".
In 2004 with &'COSTA (showroom New York, next opening Shanghai) starts a cooperation with a renewed fashion company for an open project.
- Carlo Zerbaro is ADI associated (Association for Industrial Design), italian institution parts of ICSID (International Council of Societies of Industrial Design), of BEDA (Bureau of European Designers Associations) and of ICOGRADA (International Council of Graphic Design Associations).
- Setting up of various projects for italian companies in showrooms: Zurigo, Losanna, Monaco, Colonia, Londra, Tokyo.
He has obtained many recognitions in various contests and shows:
- Federlegno Assarredo Milano: he wins the national contest for the realization of the coordinated representative imagine of all italian companies in Germany (for "Internationale Möbelmesse-Koln").
- ICILA: realization of trade mark ICILA (Institution of Quality Certification for furniture industry)
- Casaidea (Rome)
- Doupont prize
- January 2004: first prize "LES BEST OF NOW! Design a vivre" Paris-Nord Villepinte
&'Costa focuses on combining light and design to provide all new lighting products that offer luminous solutions for interiors. By applying the knowledge it has gained through extensive research, light is expressed through transparency, visibility and brightness. Materials employed to achieve these effects include wood, steel, glass, ceramic as well as metal mesh, thin wooden veneers, fluted blown glass and polycarbonate sheets, giving these objects of art fundamental and functional design.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match