New 10 Foot Linear Pendant
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by RUX for Stickbulb, 2013.
The 10 Foot Linear Pendant is comprised of a central metal hardware component and two symmetrical LED bulbs. A clamping mechanism allows for the leveling of the LED lamps, which can be oriented to provide ambient, reflective uplight or more direct task oriented downlight. Metal component offered in white, blackened steel or slate grey finish. Polycarbonate diffuser. Metal canopy. Includes a 72" field adjustable stem.
- Handmade in New York City from sustainably sourced materials
- Wooden bulb element can be reversed to create direct or indirect light
- Fully dimmable
- 3000K LED light source with 50,000 hour lifespan
- Designed with few parts to be easy to maintain, recycle, and reuse
- Maple: Sustainably harvested in the Northeastern territories of the United States, this wood is characterized by its light, homogeneous and minimal grain
- Southern Yellow Pine: Reclaimed from old construction sites in and around New York and Connecticut, this wood is remarkable for its reddish hue and rich, old growth grain
- Walnut: Sustainably harvested in Ohio, this wood has a classic, rich, medium-brown chocolate tone
Shown in maple with white hardware.
Material(s): Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Fixture length: 10'
- Overall height: 72"
- Canopy: 7.5"L X 5.5"W X 1.5"H
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 2 X 28W 120V LED modules, 348 diodes, 1604 lumens (included)
Listing: CUL, UL
Model(s): 10FT-MA-WH 10FT-MA-SG 10FT-MA-BL 10FT-WA-WH 10FT-WA-SG 10FT-WA-BL 10FT-SP-WH 10FT-SP-SG 10FT-SP-BL
Stickbulb was co-founded in 2012 by RUX Founder and Creative Director Russell Greenberg, and Partner Christopher Beardsley. RUX is a multidisciplinary design studio based in New York City that invents, designs, makes, and markets innovative products. Inspired by a pile of long linear wooden cut-offs in their workshop, RUX designers challenged themselves to develop a truly sustainable lighting system. As a starting point, they only considered designs that could be manufactured locally and affordably within a five mile radius of their New York City office. They chose to use reclaimed and sustainably sourced woods as a primary building material and sourced efficient LED technologies and components. The collection was designed with the least number of parts possible and with connections that make them easy to separate for maintenance, recycling, or reuse.
New 4 Foot Linear Pendant
Price: $1,900.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
New 6 Foot Linear Pendant
Price: $2,100.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
New 8 Foot Linear Pendant
Price: $2,400.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
New 12 Foot Linear Pendant
Price: $3,400.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
New 2 Foot Horizontal Wall Sconce
Price: $795.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
New 2 Foot Vertical Wall Sconce
Price: $650.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match