Grouping Adjustable Bedside Reading Flat Packed Materials Maple, White Base Southern Yellow Pine, White Base Walnut, White Base Maple, Slate Grey Base Southern Yellow Pine, Slate Grey Base Walnut, Slate Grey Base Maple, Blackened Steel Base Southern Yellow Pine, Blackened Steel Base Walnut, Blackened Steel Base Material Details
New 2 Foot Torch Table Lamp
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Design by RUX for Stickbulb, 2012.
The torch series is the most pure and minimal expression of the Stickbulb collection. The 2 Foot Torch Table Lamp is a single, linear led module elegantly held in place by a minimal steel base. The wooden component is offered in sustainably sourced maple or walnut, reclaimed southern yellow pine, or reclaimed boardwalk ipe. The metal base is available in powder coated white, powder coated slate grey, or blackened steel. The 2 Foot Torch is supplied with an eight foot cord and a detachable adapter.
- Handmade in New York City from sustainably sourced materials
- Wooden bulb element can be reversed to illuminate wall or table surfaces
- Angle of wooden bulb can be adjusted
- Light touch dimming control with low, warm, and bright settings
- 3000K LED light source
- Designed with few parts to be easy to maintain, recycle, and reuse
- Maple: Sustainably harvested in the Northeastern territories of the United States, this wood is characterized by its light, homogeneous and minimal grain
- Southern Yellow Pine: Reclaimed from old construction sites in and around New York and Connecticut, this wood is remarkable for its reddish hue and rich, old growth grain
- Walnut: Sustainably harvested in Ohio, this wood has a classic, rich, medium-brown chocolate tone
- Boardwalk Ipe: Salvaged from the Coney Island and Atlantic City boardwalks, ipe has a beautiful deep red-brown hue. Natural inconsistencies in this sun baked wood give it an enduring, timeless quality and complex texture
Shown in maple with a slate grey base.
Material(s): Metal, Wood
- 6.2"L X 3.75"W X 23.5"H
- Cord Length: 8 Feet
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 1 X 5W 12V LED module, 63 diodes, 304 lumens, 3000K (included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Model(s): T2-MA-WH T2-MA-SG T2-MA-BL T2-WA-WH T2-WA-SG T2-WA-BL T2-SP-WH T2-SP-SG T2-SP-BL T2-IP-WH T2-IP-SG T2-IP-BL
Stickbulb was co-founded in 2012 by RUX Founder and Creative Director Russell Greenberg, and Partner Christopher Beardsley. RUX is a multidisciplinary design studio based in New York City that invents, designs, makes, and markets innovative products. Inspired by a pile of long linear wooden cut-offs in their workshop, RUX designers challenged themselves to develop a truly sustainable lighting system. As a starting point, they only considered designs that could be manufactured locally and affordably within a five mile radius of their New York City office. They chose to use reclaimed and sustainably sourced woods as a primary building material and sourced efficient LED technologies and components. The collection was designed with the least number of parts possible and with connections that make them easy to separate for maintenance, recycling, or reuse.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match