Alt. View Alt. View Detail Materials Family Maple, White Metal Finish Southern Yellow Pine, White Metal Finish Walnut, White Metal Finish Mix, White Metal Finish Maple, Slate Grey Metal Finish Southern Yellow Pine, Slate Grey Metal Finish Walnut, Slate Grey Metal Finish Mix, Slate Grey Metal Finish Maple, Blackened Steel Metal Finish Southern Yellow Pine, Blackened Steel Metal Finish Walnut, Blackened Steel Metal Finish Mix, Blackened Steel Metal Finish Material Details Optional Feet Required For UL Listing, Included In Use
New Big Bang Floor Lamp
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Design by RUX for Stickbulb, 2012.
Inspired by the dynamic shapes of exploding fireworks and reminiscent of abstract trees, the Bang Series rides the line between timeless minimalism and playful whimsy. The Big Bang Floor Lamp stands at an impressive 9 feet in height and is offered in maple, walnut, reclaimed southern yellow pine, or a mixed wood version which includes all three in addition to reclaimed boardwalk ipe. The metal connecting the hardware is available in powder coated white, powder coated slate grey, or blackened steel. The lamp is supplied with an eight foot cord and a detachable adapter.
- Handmade in New York City from sustainably sourced materials
- Wooden bulb element can be reversed to illuminate inwards or outwards
- Light touch dimming control with low, warm, and bright settings
- 3000K LED light source
- Designed with few parts to be easy to maintain, recycle, and reuse
- Small metal feet are optional but included with the lamp for projects that require UL listing
- Maple: Sustainably harvested in the Northeastern territories of the United States, this wood is characterized by its light, homogeneous and minimal grain
- Southern Yellow Pine: Reclaimed from old construction sites in and around New York and Connecticut, this wood is remarkable for its reddish hue and rich, old growth grain
- Walnut: Sustainably harvested in Ohio, this wood has a classic, rich, medium-brown chocolate tone
- Boardwalk Ipe: Salvaged from the Coney Island and Atlantic City boardwalks, ipe has a beautiful deep red-brown hue. Natural inconsistencies in this sun baked wood give it an enduring, timeless quality and complex texture
Mixed wood with white metal finish shown.
Material(s): Metal, Wood
- 26.75"L X 21.5"W X 108.5"H
- Cord Length: 9 Feet
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 6 X 60W (total) 12V LED modules, 747 diodes, 3344 lumens (included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Model(s): BB-MA-WH BB-MA-SG BB-MA-BL BB-WA-WH BB-WA-SG BB-WA-BL BB-SP-WH BB-SP-SG BB-SP-BL BB-MX-WH BB-MX-SG BB-MX-BL
Stickbulb was co-founded in 2012 by RUX Founder and Creative Director Russell Greenberg, and Partner Christopher Beardsley. RUX is a multidisciplinary design studio based in New York City that invents, designs, makes, and markets innovative products. Inspired by a pile of long linear wooden cut-offs in their workshop, RUX designers challenged themselves to develop a truly sustainable lighting system. As a starting point, they only considered designs that could be manufactured locally and affordably within a five mile radius of their New York City office. They chose to use reclaimed and sustainably sourced woods as a primary building material and sourced efficient LED technologies and components. The collection was designed with the least number of parts possible and with connections that make them easy to separate for maintenance, recycling, or reuse.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match