+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The unique Cheer pendant, available with one or seven elements, features elements with a clear glass shade and fused center tube. Each element includes six feet of filed-cuttable suspension cable. Provides ambient and decorative illumination.
Choosing your connector:
- MP- Includes the Four Inch Flush FreeJack Surface Canopy with transformer for use as a monopoint pendant.
- FJ- Freejack: For use with mono and multipoint Freejack canopies (sold separately).
- MO- Monorail: Includes a connector for use with TECH Lighting's Monorail system.
- MO2- Two-circuit monorail: Includes connector for use with TECH Lighting's Two-Circuit Monorail system.
- Single: 5"D X 4"H; 72" or 192" overall height
- 7 Light: 15"D X 16"H; 72" or 192" overall height
Lamp Type: XENON
- Single: 1 X 10W 12V or 24V bi-pin xenon lamp (included)
- 7 Light: 7 X 10W 12V or 24V bi-pin xenon lamps (included)
Listing: ETL, CETL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 700MPCHR1C 700MPCHR1S 700MPCHR1Z 700MPCHR7C 700MPCHR7S 700MPCHR7Z 700FJCHR1Z 700FJCHR1C 700FJCHR1G 700FJCHR1S 700FJCHR7Z 700FJCHR7C 700FJCHR7G 700FJCHR7S 700MOCHR1Z 700MOCHR1C 700MOCHR1G 700MOCHR1S 700MOCHR7Z 700MOCHR7C 700MOCHR7G 700MOCHR7S 700MO2CHR1Z 700MO2CHR1C 700MO2CHR1G 700MO2CHR1S 700MO2CHR7Z 700MO2CHR7C 700MO2CHR7G 700MO2CHR7S 700TWCHR1C 700TWCHR7C
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of architectural lighting systems. TECH's products are unique thanks to their quality and attention to detail, making TECH a great solution for both residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, Kable Lite, and TwinRail.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak™, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH's commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match