Boreal Low Voltage Pendant
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Natural hemp fabric shade with recycled paper backing topped with recycled sand-cast bronze metal work. The fabric shade and recycled bronze are both sourced within 20 miles from the warehouse! In addition to the recycled materials in the shade and metal work, the pendant ships in environmentally-friendly recycled packaging. Available in halogen or LED lamping options.
Pendant socket terminates in a FreeJack male connector which is compatible with TECH Lighting monorail systems or can be suspended from the ceiling with a compatible FreeJack canopy. Choose from the following options:
- FJ - FreeJack: pendant socket terminates with male connector for use with existing FreeJack canopy
- MO - MonoRail: pendant socket terminates with a monorail connector for use with existing Tech Lighting monorail systems
- MO2 - Two-Circuit MonoRail: pendant socket terminates with a two circuit monorail connector for use with existing Tech Lighting Two-Circuit monorail systems
- MP - Monopoint: pendant socket terminates with male connector and ships with 4" flush free jack canopy
- KL - Kable Lite: Includes a connector for use with Tech Lighting's Kable Lite system (not available in antique bronze finish)
Material(s): Hemp, Fabric, Paper, Bronze, Metal
Dimensions: 5.4" W X 11.5" H; 72" or 192" Max Overall Length
Lamp Type: LED, HALOGEN
- Halogen: 1 X 12V 50W Halogen bi-pin bulb (included)
- LED: 1 X 5.8W Replaceable LED array (included)
Listing: ETL, CETL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 700FJBORGS 700FJBORGS-LED 700FJBORGZ 700FJBORGZ-LED 700FJBORIS 700FJBORIS-LED 700FJBORIZ 700FJBORIZ-LED 700MOBORGS 700MOBORGS-LED 700MOBORGZ 700MOBORGZ-LED 700MOBORIS 700MOBORIS-LED 700MOBORIZ 700MOBORIZ-LED 700MO2BORGS 700MO2BORGZ 700MO2BORIS 700MO2BORIZ 700MPBORGS 700MPBORGS-LED 700MPBORGZ 700MPBORGZ-LED 700MPBORIS 700MPBORIS-LED 700MPBORIZ 700MPBORIZ-LED
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of low-voltage lighting systems and modern decorative lighting fixtures. Innovative original designs and an uncompromising attention to detail make these products a great solution for residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 has evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer with broad recognition for their architectural lighting systems and ELEMENT line of smartly engineered recessed lights. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, and Kable Lite.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH Lighting and their commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match