Boreal Low Voltage Pendant
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Natural hemp fabric shade with recycled paper backing topped with recycled sand-cast bronze metal work. The fabric shade and recycled bronze are both sourced within 20 miles from the warehouse! In addition to the recycled materials in the shade and metal work, the pendant ships in environmentally-friendly recycled packaging. Available in halogen or LED lamping options.
Choosing your connector:
- MP- Includes the Four Inch Flush FreeJack Surface Canopy with transformer for use as a monopoint pendant.
- FJ- Freejack: For use with mono and multipoint Freejack canopies (sold separately).
- MO- Monorail: Includes a connector for use with TECH Lighting's Monorail system.
- MO2- Two-circuit monorail: Includes connector for use with TECH Lighting's Two-Circuit Monorail system. Not Available for use with LED bulb option at this time.
- KL - Includes a connector for use with Tech Lighting's Kable Lite system (not available in antique bronze finish)
Socket terminates into a system connector. Elements ordered with a system prefix include a connector for that system.
Material(s): Fabric Shade, Recycled Paper Backing ,recycled Sand-Cast Bronze Metal Work
Dimensions: 5.4" W X 11.5" H; 72" or 192" Max Overall Length
Lamp Type: LED, LOW VOLTAGE HALOGEN
- Halogen: 1 X 12V 50W Halogen bi-pin bulb (included)
- LED: 1 X 5.8W Replaceable LED array (included)
Listing: ETL, CETL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 700FJBORGS 700FJBORGS-LED 700FJBORGZ 700FJBORGZ-LED 700FJBORIS 700FJBORIS-LED 700FJBORIZ 700FJBORIZ-LED 700MOBORGS 700MOBORGS-LED 700MOBORGZ 700MOBORGZ-LED 700MOBORIS 700MOBORIS-LED 700MOBORIZ 700MOBORIZ-LED 700MO2BORGS 700MO2BORGZ 700MO2BORIS 700MO2BORIZ 700MPBORGS 700MPBORGS-LED 700MPBORGZ 700MPBORGZ-LED 700MPBORIS 700MPBORIS-LED 700MPBORIZ 700MPBORIZ-LED
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of architectural lighting systems. TECH's products are unique thanks to their quality and attention to detail, making TECH a great solution for both residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, Kable Lite, and TwinRail.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak™, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH's commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match