Sale Helios LED Head
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
5.8 watt directional LED head for TECH Lighting's FreeJack, MonoRail and Wall MonoRail systems. Helios provides many of the same features and benefits you have come to expect from TECH Lighting's low voltage heads - the head rotates 360° and pivots 260° to direct the beam, it can be customized in terms of finish, stem length, and with many styles and colors of accessories. Accessories are required and sold separately. The added benefits of Helios: The LED is easily field replaceable with the screw-in base specifically designed for the module. The heat sink remains with fixture minimizing any waste at the end of the lamp module life. Fixture includes a field replaceable 25° or 40° reflector.LED specifications:
- Power consumption: Intial 5.8 watts; Stabilized 4.9 watts
- Color Temperature: 3000°K (similar to halogen)
- Lumens: Initial 360 lms; Stabilized 327 lms
- Lumens/Watt: Initial 62 lms/watt; Stabilized 67 lms/watt
- Color Rendering Index: >80CRI
- Rated Average Life: >30,000 hours to 70% (meaning the fixture will still be providing at least 70% of its original brightness).
Pendant socket terminates in a FreeJack male connector which is compatible with TECH Lighting monorail systems or can be suspended from the ceiling with a compatible FreeJack canopy. Choose from the following options:
- FJ - FreeJack: pendant socket terminates with male connector for use with existing FreeJack canopy
- MO - MonoRail: pendant socket terminates with a monorail connector for use with existing Tech Lighting monorail systems
- WMO - Wall MonoRail: pendant socket terminates with a monorail connector for use with existing Tech Lighting wall monorail systems. ul>
Helios can be used with both magnetic or electronic transformers. Due to minimum load requirements for most electronic transformers, Tech has developed special electronic transformers to be used with the LED fixtures. If using both halogen and LED fixtures on a rail system and the minimum load requirement is met then a "regular" electronic transformer can be used.
- Head: 2.2"L
- Stem Lengths: 3", 6", 12", 18", or 24"
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 1 X 5.8W 12V LED module (included)
Listing: ETL, CETL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 700FJHEL 700MOHEL 700WMOHEL
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of low-voltage lighting systems and modern decorative lighting fixtures. Innovative original designs and an uncompromising attention to detail make these products a great solution for residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 has evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer with broad recognition for their architectural lighting systems and ELEMENT line of smartly engineered recessed lights. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, and Kable Lite.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH Lighting and their commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match