Unilume LED Micro Channel T Connector Unilume LED Micro Channel Power Feed Cable Unilume LED Micro Channel L Connector Unilume LED Micro Channel Jumper Connector Unilume LED Micro Channel Female to Female Connector Unilume LED Micro Channel Angled Mounting Bracket Unilume 150W 24V Remote Electronic Transformer - LED Unilume 30W 24V Remote Electronic Plug-In Transformer - LED Unilume 60W 24V Remote Electronic Transformer - LED Unilume 60W 24V Remote Electronic Plug-In Transformer - LED Schematic
Sale Unilume LED Micro Channel
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
By Tech Lighting.
The Unilume LED Micro Channel was specifically designed for applications where custom length and end-to-end illumination is crucial. The combination of on-site length customization, an ultra slim housing design and superior light performance makes the Micro Channel one of the more unique LED products available. A special co-extruded remote phosphor mixing channel provides a sleek profile while providing impressive general illumination.
- Available in 12"-48" lengths
- Available in 3W or 6W per foot configurations that provide 300 and 600 lumens per foot respectively
- Output of 95 lumens per watt
- 2400K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K color temperature
- Dimmable to 5-15% with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- 80+ Color rendering index (CRI)
- Each fixture includes a removable powerfeed endcap and a termination endcap
- Choose desired luminosity
- Select length and color temperature
- Specify number of units
- Select a power feed cable (required to run power from the transformer to the system)
- Select a plug-in or remote transformer
- Add any necessary brackets, jumpers or connectors
Material(s): Metal, Aluminum
Dimensions: 12.7"-48.7"L X 1"W X 0.9"H
Lamp Type: LED
- 12-Inch: 1 X 3W or 6W 24V LED array, 300 or 600 lumens, 2400K-4000K, 80+ CRI (included)
- 24-Inch: 1 X 6W or 12W 24V LED array, 600 or 1200 lumens, 2400K-4000K, 80+ CRI (included)
- 48-Inch: 1 X 12W or 24W 24V LED array, 1200 or 2400 lumens, 2400K-4000K, 80+ CRI (included)
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): 700UMCD301824A 700UMCD301830A 700UMCD301835A 700UMCD301840A 700UMCD302824A 700UMCD302830A 700UMCD302835A 700UMCD302840A 700UMCD304824A 700UMCD304830A 700UMCD304835A 700UMCD304840A 700UMCD601824A 700UMCD601830A 700UMCD601835A 700UMCD601840A 700UMCD602824A 700UMCD602830A 700UMCD602835A 700UMCD602840A 700UMCD604824A 700UMCD604830A 700UMCD604835A 700UMCD604840A
TECH Lighting is North America's premier designer of architectural lighting systems. TECH's products are unique thanks to their quality and attention to detail, making TECH a great solution for both residential and commercial applications.
What began as a Chicago lighting showroom in 1983 evolved into an industry-leading manufacturer. Over the years, TECH Lighting became famous for its low-voltage track lighting systems, such as MonoRail, Kable Lite, and TwinRail.
This tradition of excellence continues with the introduction of T-trak™, winner of the Lightfair 2003 Design Excellence Award for most innovative new product. T-trak is the first-ever hand-bendable, line-voltage track lighting system. This revolutionary system features a sleek metal track that can be curved in the field to form practically any shape, while simultaneously providing powerful and versatile illumination options.
These systems are complemented by a wide range of pendants, wall sconces, bath lighting, chandeliers, ceiling fixtures, picture lights, and more. TECH's commitment to innovation, design and craftsmanship is evident in every component, from their rail and cable, to signature glass, to the smallest hardware detailing.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match