Cone Light Tripod Stand
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Designed by Tom Dixon, 2005.
The Cone Light Tripod Stand is a robust stainless steel stand designed to hold several Cone Lights. The end result is an impressive floor lamp that recalls the luminosity of the equipment used by professional photographers. Each Cone Light is held tightly in place with industrial strength clamps (sold separately).
Cone Light available in two sizes:
• Large: 29.1"D X 15.7"H, uses 1 X 100W E26 (medium base) A19 incandescent lamp (included)
• Small: 6.7"D X 15.7"H, uses 1 X 75W E26 (medium base) R80 incandescent lamp (included)
Cones are each equipped with 157" of clear cord with plug and on/off foot switch, enabling each Cone Light to be operated individually. Power strips are recommended but not included.
• Choose at least one Tripod Stand
• Select Cone Lights and quantity of each
• Specify one clamp for each Cone Light you select
Shown with two large and one small Cone Light.
Material(s): Steel, Metal
Dimensions: 31.5"D X 70.7"H
Lamp Type: INCANDESCENT
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): LCS02 LCR74 LCR20
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match