Track Suspension Kit
Price: $25.50100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The Track Suspension Kit from WAC Lighting is used to suspend any of the line voltage track system from a standard or drop ceiling.
To determine the number of kits needed:
- Use two suspension kits for 2 and 4 ft track sections.
- Use three suspension kits for 6 and 8 ft track sections.
- Kit consists of a Ceiling Canopy, Down Rod and Track Bracket.
- Canopies are supplied with hardware to mount to either a junction box or ceiling surface.
- Down Rods allow power feed wires (up to three 12 gauge wire) through the rod and support the weight of the track.
- Available Power Feeds (sold separately):
- Live End Connector (LE), Fleixble Connector (FLX) or Straight Line Power Connector (I-PWR).
- Available in Black, Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze and White finishes.
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): SK18-BK SK18-WT SK18-DB SK18-BN SK24-BK SK24-WT SK24-DB SK24-BN SK36-BK SK36-WT SK36-DB SK36-BN SK48-BK SK48-WT SK48-DB SK48-BN
We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match