Track Suspension Kit
Price: $27.00100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The Track Suspension Kit from WAC Lighting is used to suspend any of the line voltage track system from a standard or drop ceiling.
To determine the number of kits needed:
- Use two suspension kits for 2 and 4 ft track sections.
- Use three suspension kits for 6 and 8 ft track sections.
- Kit consists of a Ceiling Canopy, Down Rod and Track Bracket.
- Canopies are supplied with hardware to mount to either a junction box or ceiling surface.
- Down Rods allow power feed wires (up to three 12 gauge wire) through the rod and support the weight of the track.
- Available Power Feeds (sold separately):
- Live End Connector (LE), Fleixble Connector (FLX) or Straight Line Power Connector (I-PWR).
- Available in Black, Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze and White finishes.
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Instructions: Click to download instructions.
Model(s): SK18-BK SK18-WT SK18-DB SK18-BN SK24-BK SK24-WT SK24-DB SK24-BN SK36-BK SK36-WT SK36-DB SK36-BN SK48-BK SK48-WT SK48-DB SK48-BN
I have track lighting but I want to suspend it so its closer to the ground so I can change light bulbs easier. How do I know what I need in order for everything to be compatible?
I am looking to install a 6 ft track suspended from a vaulted ceiling. Can these rods be cut to allow for the slope of the ceiling?
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match