Track - 2' Long
Price: $21.50100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Two foot line volt track from WAC Lighting is available in three popular formats and is easily installed on drywall, plaster, wood or suspended ceilings.
- Track may be suspended on WAC suspension rods from a flat or sloped ceiling.
- Electrical connections available to supply power from the end of track, at the junction of two tracks, or anywhere along the track or run.
- Track accommodates line or low voltage heads.
- Quick connect transformers allow fixtures from the Monorail system to be used on all three single circuit track systems.
- Two end caps and mounting hardware are supplied with each section.
- Track is field cuttable.
- Maximum wattage 1920W.
- For use with WAC brand H, L and J series track systems.
- Available in Black, Brushed Nickel, Dark Bronze and White finishes.
- HT2: 23.75" L X 1.3" W X .75" H
- JT2: 23.75" L X 1.3" W X .75" H
- LT2: 23.75" L X 1.3" W X .75" H
Listing: UL, CUL
Model(s): LT2-BK LT2-WT LT2-BN LT2-DB HT2-BK HT2-WT HT2-BN HT2-DB JT2-BK JT2-WT JT2-BN JT2-DB
WAC Lighting. We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match