Transformers and LED Drivers
- EN-1260-R-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $29.00
- EN-1275-R-AR Electronic Transformer 75WPrice: $36.00
- EN-12100-R-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 100WPrice: $49.00
- EN-12150-R-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 150WPrice: $59.50
- EN-24150-R-AR Electronic Transformer 24V 150WPrice: $80.00+ Free Shipping
- EN-1260-RB-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $36.00
- EN-1275-RB-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 75WPrice: $42.50
- EN-12100-RB-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 100WPrice: $58.00
- EN-12150-RB-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 150WPrice: $70.50
- EN-24150-RB-AR Electronic Transformer 24V 150WPrice: $90.00+ Free Shipping
- EN-B12PY-AR Electronic Transformer 12V 250WPrice: $112.50+ Free Shipping
- EN-B24PZ-AR Electronic Transformer 24V 300WPrice: $112.50+ Free Shipping
- Enclosed Class II TransformersPrice: $36.00
- EN-1260-RB2-N Class II Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $45.00Eco Friendly
- EN-1260N-R2 Class II Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $40.00Eco Friendly
- EN-1260-R2 Class II Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $32.50
- EN-1260-P-AR Plug-In Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $43.50
- LEDme Button Light DriverPrice: $36.00Eco Friendly
- LEDme Button Light Dimmable DriverPrice: $86.50+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- LEDme Display Light DriverPrice: $67.00Eco Friendly
- EN-1260-P-AR-T Plug-In Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $48.00Eco Friendly
- EN-1260-RB2-T Remote Electronic Transformer 12V 60WPrice: $43.50Eco Friendly
- EN-24100-P-AR-T Plug-In Electronic Transformer 24V 100WPrice: $72.00Eco Friendly
- EN-24100-RB2-T Remote Electronic Transformer 24V 100WPrice: $67.00Eco Friendly
- EN-2460D-C Remote Electronic Transformer 24V 60WPrice: $66.50Eco Friendly
- EN-2460-D-C-P Plug-In Electronic Transformer 24CV 60WPrice: $81.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- EN-2460-P-AR-T Plug-In Electronic Transformer 24V 60WPrice: $66.00Eco Friendly
- EN-2460-RB2-T Remote Electronic Transformer 24V 60WPrice: $63.00Eco Friendly
- EN-O24100-RB2-T Remote Transformer 24V 100WPrice: $270.00+ Free ShippingEco Friendly
- ETB Electronic Transformer Connection BoxPrice: $16.00
- METB Miniature Electronic Transformer Connection BoxPrice: $12.50
- MTB-01 Multiple Terminal BlockPrice: $15.50
- Linear System - Floating Canopy Connector With 150w TransformerPrice: $85.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 150W Electronic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $152.50+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 150W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $234.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 250W Electronic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $198.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 300W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $378.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 12V 600W Magnetic Dual Tap Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $558.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 24V 300W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $378.00+ Free Shipping
- Solorail™ 24V 600W Magnetic Surface Mounted TransformerPrice: $558.00+ Free Shipping
- SRT-1000M Magnetic Transformer 12/24V 1000WPrice: $531.00+ Free Shipping
- SRT-300M Magnetic Transformer 12/24V 300WPrice: $243.00+ Free Shipping
- SRT-600M Magnetic Transformer 12V 600WPrice: $297.00+ Free Shipping
- Sst150e Electronic Transformer Input: 120v Output: 150wPrice: $88.50+ Free Shipping
- Straight Edge Class II Plug-In TransformerPrice: $66.00
- Straight Edge Class II Remote TransformerPrice: $63.00
Frequently Asked Questions offers an answer guide for the various W.A.C. Lighting systems.
Please specify the different features of your transformers.
Yes - they are UL listed. The reversed "UR" logo on the label of the transformer indicates the coverage.The reversed "UR" logo is the symbol for all UL listed components. The transformer by itself is not a complete unit therefore UL recognizes it as a component. Visit their website at www.ul.com
Our product warranty (as with the rest of our products) is one year.
The EN-12 Series and SRT Series can be used with virtually any fixture with a 12V remote requirement - W.A.C. products or otherwise. With W.A.C. products, you may use them with the Miniature Low Voltage Halogen Recessed Lights, the Linear System, and the Pendants.
The SST Series may be installed at the end of a Linear track system, or used in a remote application. It has a built-in on-off switch.
The 24V mode allows installation in longer runs, such as around the perimeter of a room (especially when used with our Linear Track System). When setting the voltage at 24V, be sure to employ 24V lamps. The SRT-1000M is not dual voltage, only 24V.
Yes, there are two slotted holes for hanging on screws.
The EN-33PS is available in black and white. All other ones do not come with a choice of color because they will be hidden after installation.
*The SRT300M can service one 300W circuit at 12V or 24V.
You may load the transformer to its maximum capacity. For example, the EN-12P-AR unit is rated for 60W you may utilize it to its maximum capacity of 60W. The same applies to all the other units.
Our transformers have been upgraded. The "AR" means auto re-set. There are three main advantages:
Local codes vary from place to place. Some local codes do require that all connections be enclosed, and separated. You can use the ETB or METB junction box to do just that. They have two compartments with breakout holes the transformer mounts on one side, and the 12V connections on the other. The ETB houses one EN-12P-AR, EN-12PL-AR, EN-12PE-AR or EN-12PX-AR electronic transformer. The METB is smaller and houses just one EN-12P-AR OR EN-12PL-AR.
As our transformers operate at high frequency, the voltage cannot be read with most meters. A true RMS meter with 20KHZ capability is needed.
To minimize a voltage drop and lessened light output, the transformer should be located as close to the fixture as possible. A drop of 5% or less is generally acceptable. The chart below details the maximum length to keep the drop below 5%.
a. Which W·A·C electronic transformer would I use to wire the 8 fixtures?
b. Where do I place the wall dimmer switch?
Check the distance of the last fixture from the transformer. Refer to question #8 above for guidelines. The further the distance between the fixture and the transformer, the bigger the voltage drop, and this is what causes the fixtures to flicker.
Another possibility is that you are using a transformer that is too large. For example, you may have a total load of 60W (the equivalent of three Button Lights), and you are using a 100W transformer (EN-12PE-AR). Each transformer has a minimum load. In this case, the minimum load of the EN-12PE-AR is 60W. When the fixtures are dimmed, the wattage is reduced, therefore it will total less than 60W. When the minimum load is not met, chances are the lights will flicker. To remedy this situation, you may change the transformer to a 75W unit (EN-12PL-AR). The key is to select a transformer that is equal to the total of the wattage, or one that is the next step up.
Check the wiring system. Chances are that you have connected the output (12V) to the power supply, and the input (120V) to the fixtures.
All dimmers create electrical interference and noise from the lamp, transformer or the dimmer itself. Whether the noise is objectionable depends on what you are dimming, how quiet the room is, how much sound the furniture and surfaces absorb, and how sensitive the customer is. Low voltage can be particularly troublesome. Dimmers include filters to reduce noise. Generally, better dimmers feature more filtering. Where the built-in filtering in insufficient, you can add supplemental filters, which are wired in-line with the dimmer.
RVs and boats operate under 12V. Transformers are not necessary.
They are regular line voltage incandescent dimmers. The click on and off as well.
They have the same specifications. The only difference is that the DM2 has a 1/4" shaft, whereas the DM3 has a 3/4" shaft for thicker surfaces.
Yes - your choice of black, white or polished brass knobs.
It can handle up to 300W. If they are 50W fixtures, it will take up to 6 units.
It simplifies the wiring of multiple low voltage fixtures to a transformer. Instead of having a blob of wires to a wire-nut, it can be made much neater and allows better connections with an MTB-01. The MTB-01 can accommodate up to 6 fixtures only. The output (12V) wires connect to the input terminal of the MTB-01, marked "A". Meanwhile, the wires from the 6 fixtures connect to the 6 output terminals of the MTB-01, marked "B" through "G". Refer to installation instructions for wiring details.