Track Current Limiter Single Live End
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The Track Current Limiter from WAC Lighting is easy to install and assures compliance to California Title 24 or ASHRAE 90.1 requirements.
- Energy code track installations are subject to wattage limitations based upon the size and usage of the space.
- To specify the appropriate Current Limiter, simply select the model number which corresponds to the H, L or J Track systems and the maximum allowable wattage.
- The Track Current Limiter may be mounted as a standard canopy or used as a Live-end.
- If the power is overloaded, the Current Limiter circuit breaker will trip and shut down power to the track.
- The device maybe reset when the overall sum of fixture wattages are reduced below the circuit breaker rating.
- Available in Black, Brushed Nickel, and White finishes.
Dimensions: 6 ⅝" L X 5 ⅛" X 1 ⅛" H
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match