Model 163L Low Voltage Track Lighting
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
From the Precision Track Series by WAC Lighting, comes the low voltage model 163 track fixture. Precision Spots combine form and function in a unique architectural design. Perfectly sized to be used with a MR16 lamp, this head is ideal for retail merchandising, display windows, galleries and residential applications. Aiming and lamp replacement is accomplished without tools and relamping can be accomplished without affecting aiming.
- Specification grade die cast aluminum track heads ensure solid construction and superior heat dissipation.
- Lockable, precise directional adjustment (350° horizontal and 90° vertical) with aiming indicators.
- Easy-turn check ring allows for the use of multiple captive accessories.
- Concealed wiring provides a clean appearance.
- Track head extensions are available if longer than standard drops are required.
- Equipped with electronic transformer, and is dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer.
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming mechanism, which locks the head in place for the desired angle.
- Premier series low voltage track head for use with W.A.C. brand H, L, J & J2 series track systems.
- Available in Black, Platinum or White finishes.
Dimensions: 3.6" L x 2.8" W x 9.25" H
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Bulbs: 1 x 75W 12V MR16 Halogen bulb (not included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): LHT-163L-BK LHT-163L-PT/BK LHT-163L-WT HHT-163L-BK HHT-163L-PT/BK HHT-163L-WT JHT-163L-BK JHT-163L-PT/BK JHT-163L-WT
We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match