Model 939L Low Voltage Track Lighting
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
From the Precision Track Series by WAC Lighting, comes the low voltage model 163 track fixture. Precision Spots combine form and function in a unique architectural design. Perfectly sized to be used with a MR16 lamp, this head is ideal for retail merchandising, display windows, galleries and residential applications. Aiming and lamp replacement is accomplished without tools and relamping can be accomplished without affecting aiming.
- Specification grade die cast aluminum track heads ensure solid construction and superior heat dissipation.
- Lockable, precise directional adjustment (350° horizontal and 90° vertical) with aiming indicators.
- Easy-turn check ring allows for the use of multiple captive accessories.
- Concealed wiring provides a clean appearance.
- Track head extensions are available if longer than standard drops are required.
- Equipped with electronic transformer, and is dimmable with a low voltage electronic dimmer.
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming mechanism, which locks the head in place for the desired angle.
- Premier series low voltage track head for use with W.A.C. brand H, L, J & J2 series track systems.
- Available in Black, Platinum or White finishes.
Dimensions: 4.1" L x 5.3" W x 11" H
Lamp Type: HALOGEN
Bulbs: 1 x 75W 12V AR111 (not included)
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): LHT-939L-BK LHT-939L-PT/BK LHT-939L-WT HHT-939L-BK HHT-939L-PT/BK HHT-939L-WT JHT-939L-BK JHT-939L-PT/BK JHT-939L-WT
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match