12V Classic InvisiLED Do It Yourself Kit
This product is no longer available.100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
The InvisiLED Do-It-Yourself Kit includes all of the essentials needed for easy, seamless tape light installation under cabinets, in closets, within coves and niches, or anywhere you need more light. Self adhering LED lights may be cut at the end of a run for a custom fit in any space.
- 1 X 15 foot section of tape light with 4 foot lead wire.
- 1 X 12V/60W Plug-in Transformer with On/Off Toggle Switch.
- 1 X End Cap.
- 10 X Mounting Clips with Screws.
- 5 X Power Cord Clips with Present Nails.
- 12 LEDs per foot evenly spaced every 1" on center.
- Minimum run length of 1 foot and maximum of 15 feet.
- May be field cut every 2" at the end of a run.
- Peel and stick 3M™ adhesive on back.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- 50,000 hour rated life.
- Not compatible with other InvisiLED systems and accessories.
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer.
Dimensions: 4" W X .1" H
Lamp Type: LED
Bulbs: 2.8W LED per foot (included)
Listing: UL, CUL, DAMP LOCATION
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match