Plana 6 in. LED Open Reflector Trim
Price: $36.00100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Design by WAC Lighting
Minimum profile, downlight trim with interior open reflector. For use with WR-6RTLD series housings.
- 6" Aperture
- Ultra thin trim profile at less than .06"
- Deep regression of light source and a 45° cutoff angle produce very little glare
- Cutout: 6.88"
- Replaceable LED modules
- Advanced LED technology for maximum brightness
- Uses ANSI compliant LEDs for the finest color consistency possible
- Accommodates ceiling thickness up to 1"
- 50,000 hour rated life
Material(s): Aluminum, Glass, Metal
Lamp Type: LED
- 2700K: 1 X 29W 120V LED (included), 1180-1310 lumens, 82-95 CRI
- 3000K: 1 X 29W 120V LED (included), 1190-1380 lumens, 82-95 CRI
- 3500K: 1 X 29W 120V LED (included), 1230-1510 lumens, 82-95 CRI
- 4000K: 1 X 29W 120V LED (included), 1290-1565 lumens, 82-95 CRI
Listing: UL, CUL
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): WR-6R1LD-T-HZ/WT WR-6R1LD-T-SC/WT WR-6R1LD-T-WT/WT
WAC Lighting. We are the WAC Lighting experts! We offer the best selection and technical support on WAC Lighting products.
WAC Lighting is a leading global manufacturer and innovative designer of lighting for Luxury Residential and Commercial application, as well as Hospitality, Institutional, Retail and Architectural applications, specializing in track, decorative, recessed, under cabinet and monorail lighting.
WAC has developed a stellar reputation for upscale decorative and task lighting lines backed by an extraordinary level of service, an unprecedented shipping record, and a Five Year Product Warranty. To reflect Green energy saving strategies, social progress and community involvement, WAC uses the brand standard "Responsible Lighting" that reflects the company's holistic approach to business, encompassing a deep commitment to responsible eco-friendly manufacturing, extensive research/development, energy saving technology, and altruism.
WAC Lighting offers a broad range of award-winning products: InvisiLED, LED tape systems for indoor and outdoor applications; Artisanal Glass Pendants and Wall Sconces; LED and Low/Line Voltage Track and Rail Systems; LED Low/Line Voltage Recessed Downlights; Display Lighting; LEDme Step and Wall Lights; and SMART Transformers.
Nearly 90% of WAC Lighting LED products are fabricated, to a component level, within its wholly owned zero-landfill manufacturing campus.WAC Lighting Global Headquarters and Eastern Distribution Center is located in Port Washington, New York with Western Offices and Distribution Center in City of Industry, California.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match