Idaho Control Surface-Mount Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Manufactured in Austria, assembled in Canada by Zaneen.
Surface mount fixtures for direct ambient illumination.
- Clear anodized aluminum
- Opal Perspex diffuser
- End-caps in anodized aluminum with two counter-sunk screws.
- Sockets are covered to conceal dark spots
- Available in two lengths
- 8 foot version features an overlapping lamp layout to avoid dark spots
- Electronic ballasts
Idaho is designed to be direct wired using romex or BX type cable; they do not mount to junction boxes.
Material(s): Extruded Aluminum, Perspex
- L3208900: 47.25"L X 2.95"W X 3.15"H
- L3210700: 89.76"L X 2.95"W X 3.15"H
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
- L3208900: 1 X 54W 120V T5HO linear fluorescent lamp (not included)
- L3210700: 2 X 54W 120V T5HO linear fluorescent lamps (not included)
Listing: CSA, UCSA, ADA
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): L3208900 L3210700
From the onset of Zaneen Lighting in 1981, their goal has been to provide discriminating clients with high quality lighting from European crafters. To this end they continue to introduce unique new models in a variety of styles while maintaining a commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match