Idaho Control Suspension Light
+ Free Shipping100% Price Match
Pin It Houzz
Manufactured in Austria, assembled in Canada by Zaneen.
Suspension light for direct or direct and indirect ambient illumination. Idaho is suspended from support cables and has a "floating" canopy (not shown in photo) to allow for flexibility in mounting.
- Clear anodized aluminum
- Micro prismatic diffuser
- End-caps in anodized aluminum with two counter-sunk screws.
- Available in two lengths
- 8 foot version features an overlapping lamp layout to avoid dark spots
- Electronic ballasts
Material(s): Extruded Aluminum, Micro-Prism
- L3115200/L3125100: 47.25"L X 2.95"W X 3.15"H; 78" maximum overall height
- L3117000/L3131100: 89.76"L X 2.95"W X 3.15"H; 78" maximum overall height
- Canopy (for both): 4.25"D
Lamp Type: FLUORESCENT
- L3115200/L3125100: 1 X 54W 120V T5HO linear fluorescent lamp (not included)
- L3117000/L3131100: 2 X 54W 120V T5HO linear fluorescent lamps (not included)
Listing: CSA, UCSA
Manufacturer Specifications: Click to download specifications.
Model(s): L3115200 L3117000 L3125100 L3131100
From the onset of Zaneen Lighting in 1981, their goal has been to provide discriminating clients with high quality lighting from European crafters. To this end they continue to introduce unique new models in a variety of styles while maintaining a commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
on most orders
of modern designs
100% price match