Thank you for visiting and becoming familiar with our rights management page. You are here because we are inspired by your imagery and have requested rights to use and distribute your image(s) through our marketing channels.
We ensure shared promotion to your image through the use of tagged social handles and/or an added byline whenever possible.
By responding to our image inquiry through tagging @ylighting and/or using the hashtag #YintheWild or #ShareMyY you will be agreeing to the following terms.
You are the original owner of all content and information you post and share on social media, by tagging @ylighting and adding the hashtag #ShareMyY on social media and/or sharing your images through our email newsletter and website with #YintheWild, you will be giving YLighting permission to use your user content as follows:
- Granting YLighting + YLiving and its affiliates a license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, create derivative works from and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the Site and for other marketing purposes; including and not limited to: catalogs, email and other customer communications, store materials and marketing materials.
- We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote Lumens as a whole. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes.
- Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world. Finally, our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
You agree that:
- You own all rights to your User Content or, alternatively, that you have the right to give YLighting + YLiving the rights described above.
- You have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
- We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason. We may remove User Content from the Site for any reason.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
If you believe that a user of the Site has infringed on your intellectual property rights, or if we have taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement, and you would like to dispute the alleged infringement, please email social at ylighting dot com for information on how to notify us.